Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our Visit to the Museum.

Yesterday we went to the museum. We listened to the stories. HA
We went to the Museum. I saw the waka and the meeting house, Hotunui. CM
Yesterday we went to the Museum. EW
Yesterday we went to the Museum. I looked at the panels in the meeting house. NP
Yesterday we went to the Museum. We went in the meeting house. I liked the stories. SR
Yesterday we went to the Museum. I liked the meeting house and we went to the museum on the bus. I liked the fridge. PP
Yesterday we went to the Museum. My favourite was the stories. RP
Yesterday we went to the Museum. My favourite was the drill and I saw the dinosaurs. JF
Yesterday we went to the Museum. I saw the Te Ao Hurihuri. On the bus I sat next to Mia. MB
Yesterday I went to the Museum and I saw the fridge and it was pretty. DB
Yesterday I went to the Museum. I listened to a story. LA
Yesterday I went to the Museum. I saw the Te Ao Hurihuri where the Maori kept their food cold. RC
Yesterday we went to the Museum. We went in to the meeting house, Hotunui. It was fun. MV
I looked at the fridge and the Waka. We saw lizards on the roof. NS
We saw woven panels and carvings. MK
In the Musuem I liked the lady showing us her tools. We did drilling and I liked the drilling. GH

No comments:

Post a Comment